The Microsoft “geneva” team has released a new version of Active Directory Federation Services : ADFS 2.0.
… We are very happy to announce the general availability of AD FS 2.0! It is our pleasure to offer this release for Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 that makes it easier to work across companies, leverage the cloud, and develop secure applications all while using industry standard interoperable protocols. We listened to your feedback from the release candidate and have made AD FS 2.0 even easier to manage by simplifying proxy management. Finally, we’ve hammered this build to ensure you’ll see the rock solid reliability and screaming fast performance that you’d expect from Microsoft.
The setup package for AD FS 2.0 can be downloaded here.
The team behind making AD FS 2.0 can be seen in several Channel 9 videos discussing the features and capabilities of the release.
Check out the following resources to learn more about AD FS 2.0:
- Our official website
- AD FS 2.0 Getting Started Guide
- Step by Step Guide and VMs for Federated Document Collaboration Using MOSS 2007 and AD FS 2.0
- AD FS 2.0 Design, Deployment, and Troubleshooting Guides
- AD FS 2.0 developer documentation and PowerShell reference
- Resources for developing claims based applications with Windows Identity Foundation (WIF) …
Countinue at source : “geneva” Team Blog