Quest provides many solutions for organisations that are migrating from IBM Lotus Notes / Domino to the Microsoft platform.
In the newsletter I receved today they provide a brief overview of some of the clients who have licensed Quest software to migrate to Microsoft Exchange and / or Microsoft Office SharePoint :
Quest sold more than 800,000 licenses of Notes Migrator for Exchange in 2008. Some of our recent wins include:
- CACI International
- Dentsply International Inc.
- Dominion Resources (with Coexistence Manager for Notes)
- Hendrickson International Corp (migrating to Microsoft’s Business Productivity Online Suite)
- LHDN Malaysia
- Light (Portuguese case study now available)
- National Australia Bank Ltd
- Revlon Consumer Products Corp
- University of New South Wales
- Virgin Atlantic Airways
Notes to SharePoint Migrations
Quest sold more than 100,000 licenses of Notes Migrator for SharePoint in 2008. Some of our recent wins include:
- Kirkland & Ellis
- Navigant Consulting (with Notes Migrator for Exchange)
- Nykredit (with Notes Migrator for Exchange and Coexistence Manager for Notes)
- Paramount Pictures
- Quintiles Transnational Corp (with Notes Migrator for Exchange)
- Sauer Danfoss
- Swiss National Bank
- Xunta de Galicia
Also important news is that Quest also supports migration to Microsoft Online Services :
Quest Supports Migrations to BPOS
Notes Migrator for Exchange supports migrations to Microsoft’s Business Productivity Online Suite, including a direct migration of e-mail and calendar data. Quest and PointBridge Solutions have successfully migrated Eddie Bauer to the cloud.
“This move toward hosted support keeps Quest in line with Microsoft, and one step ahead of our competitors," said David Waugh, Vice President of Unified Communications and Collaboration at Quest Software. "We are committed to always providing the best and most up-to-date technology for customers who are clamoring for the lower rollout and run rate costs that BPOS provides."
Click here to read the full press release.