European SaaS Forum : November 18, 2008 – WTC Rotterdam
Microsoft is gold sponsor of the 2008 European Saas Forum :
SaaS is taking over the world! Do you want to know how to enter the market? Do you want to get ready to launch? Get to know all the insights on the first European SaaS forum 2008.
The European SAAS forum 2008 offers you the unique opportunity to meet and greet powerful and influential people in the business. And on top of this, the conference provides you with the most needed latest information for doing business with SaaS strategy successfully.
During the conference several leading companies will talk about the impact of SaaS on their businesses and what is means for the future. Companies like Google, Salesforce, Microsoft, IBM, Amazon.com, Mamut and more will also talk about the successes, but more important they will talk about the pitfalls you have to be aware of.
Overview on the key topics:
· Evaluate the pros and cons of your organization’s long term strategy
· Follow the different purchasing routes and user requirements
· Leading companies talk about the impact of SaaS on your organisation
· Prepare for online sales and alternative distribution channels
· Learn about hosting facilities and back-to-back Service Level Agreements
· Hear all about legal aspects and privacy rules
More info and registration : IIR.nl