A while back, Microsoft shared the story of Microsoft Thrive, a suite of employee engagement apps deployed worldwide to 100K+ Microsoft employees. In a recent PowerApps webinar, Pat Dunn and the Thrive team demo’d the apps and walked through the solution architecture – how they built the apps using the Microsoft Power Platform connected to existing back-end systems, such as SAP, Web services and more.
In this blog, we are pleased to share the PowerApps Employee Experience Starter Kit – a refactored version of the Microsoft Thrive Apps, built using the latest Common Data Service (CDS) improvements and available for Microsoft Power Platform customers to download and use as reference templates.
The Employee Experience Starter Kit consists of 5 turnkey solutions:
- Employee Hub: An app to view company news and connect with other apps via actionable cards
- My Conference: An event management app for internal employee conferences
- Kudos: An app for peer recognition and praise among employees
- People: An app to view and navigate the company org chart
- Time Away: A time and absence reporting app.
Download the packages at https://aka.ms/powerapps/employeeapps