Wow talking about commitment for the Windows Mobile platform … Microsoft did a bunch of anouncements today :
- Palm and Microsoft Team to Bring Healthcare Solutions to Palm Treo 700w
Popular PatientKeeper enterprise software immediately available on first Windows Mobile-based Treo smartphone
- Motorola and Microsoft Plan to Bring More Choice to Mobile Music Fans
Seamless integration of Windows Media technologies will deliver complete music experience and redefine music discovery on Motorola handsets.
- Microsoft Acquires Mobile Search Technology Provider MotionBridge
Deal enhances Windows Live services with innovative search solutions for mobile operators and their customers spanning work and play.
- Microsoft Windows Mobile-Based Smartphones to Run on Low-Cost Texas Instruments Platform
Device-makers Amoi, HTC and Sagem select innovative solution to spur Windows Mobile-based Smartphone growth.
- Microsoft Builds Momentum in Service Delivery Arena
One year after introduction, customer deployments of Connected Services Framework increase by 330 percent; company to highlight platform and mobile services at 3GSM World Congress 2006.
- T-Mobile to Offer Microsoft Direct Push E-Mail Services on Windows Mobile-Based Devices in the Netherlands
Microsoft enables T-Mobile to launch hosted e-mail packages for small and medium-sized businesses for under €20 per month.
- Microsoft Announces Global Partner Support for its Mobile Messaging Solutions
Device and server offerings designed to help lower costs for businesses.
- Vodafone and Microsoft Collaborate to Deliver Comprehensive E-Mail Solution for Business
Vodafone launches new Windows Mobile Direct Push e-mail solution for business customers.